We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means. For example the email address that you supply.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- When using our website, contacting us by email, we collect your name, billing address, shipping address, email address and phone number in order to process your order, dispatch your order, or to answer questions about our services. Any information received from you will be stored by us and we will take reasonable care to keep your personal data secure and to prevent unauthorised access to it.
- In accordance with all current UK data protection laws we will collect, store and use your information lawfully.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- We may contact you by email to provide you with details about our services and products including any special offer promotions if we believe that such information will be of interest to you.
- Information we gather helps us analyse your visit to our website, which enables us to improve our website for your future visits.
- To display your shopping cart for 30 days or until you checkout.
- It is intended that by providing us with information about yourself you consent to its use for the aforementioned purposes.
HOW SECURE IS YOUR INFORMATION?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- Your credit card information is held securely by our payment gateway, which is a PayPal service. We also gather information on any third party who may receive any item you send them (this includes the person’s name, address and telephone number) and we will retain a record of your purchases.
- We do NOT store your credit card information on our website or keep your credit card details in our records – details are held securely in an encrypted format by PayPal.
DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
- We take your privacy very seriously. We will not pass information held about you to any other organisation other than as required by law or in the prevention of fraud. If you do not want us to use your details in any way please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us and we will immediately remove your details from our files.
RIGHT TO ERASURE (RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN)
You have the right to request that your data is deleted where there isn’t a compelling reason for us to keep it. It is important to note that this doesn’t give you an absolute right to be forgotten, but it does make it possible to have your data deleted under certain circumstances. If you require your details to be removed from our secure storage please email email@example.com